Monday, June 20, 2005

how does that guy play high school

Productivity seems to be at an all-time low. I logged in some decent hours on Friday and Saturday. Sunday took a nose dive and I still have yet to do any appreciable work tooday beyond the fore hours amassed through the Evidence lecture in BarBri.

I saw a couple of movies this weakend. Both were gude. Here is my reviews:

Movie 1: If there were a device that were to, oh let's say, emit high amounts of microwave radiation for the purpose of vaporizing water supplies, and this device were to fall into the hands of, oh let's say, bad guys, and said bad guys were to incorporate said device in their plan for, oh I don't know, let's say world domination or whatever, then they would have trouble using said device because in the process of vaporizing nearby water supplies, it would also vaporize the water in the bodies of the bad guys operating it. Thus making the movie an hour and a half shorter than it was without such attention to obvious scientific implications.

And, if such vaporiztion were necessary to, oh I don't know, let's say, distribute a hallucinogenic toxin that was absorbed by the populace through the aforementioned water supply and needed to be inhaled in order to be activated, then the aforementioned microwave vaporiztion doohickey would not be needed. Unless of course the citizens of Goth-, uh, I mean, of wherever, never did anything that involved vaporized water. Things like taking showers, or brewing coffee or tea, or boiling pasta or washing whites.

Movie 2: I love Adam Brody. A lot.