Thursday, April 06, 2006

reunited and it feels so good

Well I guess I had better post something, since no one seems to like Eazy-E, or care that my crew and I will be risking gunfire and inevitable car-jackings by venturing up to Compton. Although, associating Eazy-E with this project may not have been completely accurate, since Eaz is commonly associated with the Kelly Park Compton Crips, and this church is in Grape Street Gang territory.

Anyway, I finally got paid this week. Normally, pay checks are not post-worthy, but since I have been without income since November, compensation for the month of March was warmly received. Probably the first thing to do is finish paying off the very computer from which I am writing this post. And then buy cigars. I think I might also buy Rhonda a new grill, since I dadgum near blew my hand off the last time I tried to cook some chicken.

Also, I don't recommend trying to grill chicken breasts purchase from any of the So-Cal Albertsons. They are too big. Freakishly so. It's like trying to grill an albatross.