Thursday, March 09, 2006

(red) heads will roll

The 6th-grader is trying to rip me off. I will not stand for this racket.

I specifisically ordered one box of Thin Mints and one box of Lemon Coolers. And she rolls up in here all like, "sup Hoov? Here's yo two boxes of Thin Mints."

Man, shuck that jive. I want my Lemon Coolers. No, she insists that I ordered two boxes of Thin Mints. Don't think I won't smack you right out of that little green vest just because you're twelve. And because your parents let me live here rent-free. And sometimes they feed me. Ok, maybe I won't smack you.

But I still wantz my Lemon Koolaz, woman! Listen Fastow, I don't know how they roll in 6th-grade, but in my magical realm, different terms don't become part of the contract. They get replaced by UCC gap-fillers, which in this case would be Trefoils, and I don't like Trefoils.

Next time I'll just let that dog eat your stupid guinea pig.