Thursday, April 21, 2005

does this look infected?

Tonight I realized that I may have a fairly serious problem looming ahead of me.

Today I studied Texas Trial and Appellate Procedure (Texas T&A - the best kind of T&A) from 3pm to 11pm, minus the 40 or so minutes it took to jump-start Paige's snack-laden Saturn. That's 8(ish) hours. And after said 8 hours, I was completely fried. Especially for the last 30 minutes, which were mostly unproductive due to Gorman's repeated attempts to use Sprint's online deaf relay service to call Whitten's cell phone, despite the fact that Whitten was across the table and Gorman is not deaf.

So the problem is thus: If I get mentally fried after "8" hours of studying, what am I going to when it's time to study for the Bar, when I'm expected to study 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 3.5 fortnights?

But seriously, Pagie had a box of Gushers in her passenger floorboard. That's a cool chick right there. And she's single, guys....