Friday, November 04, 2005

shysters

This morning, a group of lawyers in the office brought in donuts. They did not offer me any.

Hey, why don't you go ahead and wash that down with some of my Tazo China Green Tips? Because nothing goes better with selfishly horded donuts than a beverage that you stole from me. But you had better enjoy it, because today I'm rockin' the Rishi Silver Needle White. It's loose leaf, so unless these jokers brought their own infuser to work, I guess they're... geez, I don't know. Not drinking my tea.

Tonight I will be chillin' with Hester and Jeff T. Does anybody know of any good strip clubs in Long Beach? Ha ha ha, LOL.

No, seriously. If you do, call me.

Just kidding!

No, seriously. Call me. Or you can call Hester.

Also...

TEXAS TECH HAD THE HIGHEST BAR PASSAGE RATE IN THE STATE

Ok, so we produce more actual laywers than UT, SMU, or Baylor, and somehow, we're still stuck in the 3rd Tier. That's just mysterical. This again proves my theory that UT is perhaps the single most overrated law school in the history of law schools. My other theory that Texas Tech produces the best looking lawyers has yet to be supported by any empirical data other than Whitten.